The strategic plan outlines how we will implement QBCC's mandate, purpose and vision for the building and construction industry.
Mandate—To independently regulate the building and construction sector, and efficiently manage the insurance fund
Purpose—For peace of mind
Vision—To build trust and confidence in all we do
The QBCC produces an annual document outlining the QBCC’s focus for the coming year and how it will drive the implementation of the strategic plan through each division. It acts as the conduit between the high-level strategic plan and the detailed operational plans prepared by each division.
Current strategic plan
QBCC Strategic Plan 2020-2024 (revised for 2022-23) (PDF, 66KB)
Previous strategic plans
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2020-2024 (revised for 2021-22) (PDF, 622KB)
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2020-2024 (PDF, 622KB)
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2019-2023 (PDF, 246KB) and related performance measures (PDF, 649KB)
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2018-2022 (PDF, 58KB) and related performance measures (PDF, 469KB)
- QBCC Stategic Plan 2017-2021 (PDF, 38KB)
Last reviewed: 6 Oct 2021 Last published: 5 Jul 2022
Back to top