We will always strive to fulfil our service commitment to our customers.
Our commitment to you
- We will treat you fairly, with respect and courtesy.
- We will listen to your concerns to better understand and service your needs.
- We will take the time to explain our processes and your responsibilities to you, ensuring you understand and focus on fulfilling them.
- We will act with impartiality and honesty.
- We will provide you with the facts and reasons for our decisions, in accordance with the laws and explain your right to request a review or appeal.
- We will provide information on QBCC service delivery and strategic priorities online.
- We will provide timely and reliable services that meet our service delivery standards.
- We will provide different communication options, such as by phone (139 333), in person, myQBCC, the website or social media so you can interact with us when and how it is convenient for you.
- We will continue to make more services available digitally so you can transact with us at any time.
- We will put you in touch with the appropriate organisation if we are unable to provide the service you need.
- We will ensure our website is easy to use and accurate, and provide a range of materials across different channels to help you access the correct information at the right time.
- We will provide a continued focus on education to licensees, home owners and the community about their responsibilities and rights, along with an understanding of the QBCC’s roles and functions.
- We will seek to provide intuitive, personal assistance that focuses on reducing your effort and improving our level of service.
- We will support the use of new technologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- We will use feedback to take action and to influence the way we operate, so we improve our service.
How you can help us
You can help us deliver the services you need by:
- treating our staff with courtesy, consideration and respect
- providing us with complete and accurate information
- making sure that any forms you submit are fully completed and signed by the legally appropriate person, and not forgetting any supporting documentation and fees
- telling us of any changes to the circumstances surrounding your enquiry or application
- responding on time to our requests for information or quickly letting us know if you can’t reply by the time specified
- providing us with feedback about our services.
Our role is to educate, protect and support the industry and community.
Last reviewed: 3 Oct 2021 Last published: 3 Oct 2021
Back to top