Notifiable work for plumbing and drainage
Lodging Form 4A - public sector entities
Public sector entities carrying out notifiable work must give a written notice - Form 4A - to QBCC within 10 business days of completion of the work.
What is a public sector entity?
- a state and local government department
- part of a government department or agency
- an authority
- a commission
- a government owned corporation
- an instrumentality
- an office or other entity established under an Act for a public or state purpose government-owned corporation
A distributer/retailer is not a public sector entity.
Who can lodge a Form 4A?
- QBCC occupational licensees employed by a public sector entity; and
- QBCC licensed plumbing and drainage contractors who have a contract service agreement with a public sector entity
How to lodge a Form 4A
You can either:
- lodge it online through myQBCC - our online customer platform; or
- submit a hard copy of Form 4A by mail or in person via a QBCC service centre located throughout Queensland
If you are not already registered, you can create a myQBCC account now.
If your experience any problems entering your Form 4A details online, contact us on 139 333.
Distribution of completed Form 4A
- Retain the stub/copy for your own records;
- Lodge the designated QBCC section with us via mail or in person
- Give the PSE section to the nominated representative. Note: During an audit, we will contact this person.