Natural Disaster Repairs Contract
The Natural Disaster Repairs Contract is designed to help you organise repairs to a home, duplex or home unit after a natural disaster (e.g. a flood, severe storm or cyclone, etc.).
This is a free PDF version. All the documents form an integrated package and shouldn’t be mixed with other contracts.
Download full contract pack
Download individual documents within contract pack
- Contractor's Booklet (PDF)
- Homeowner's Booklet (PDF)
- Contract Schedule (PDF)
- Prime Cost Items Schedule (PDF)
- Provisional Sums Schedule (PDF)
- Form 1 - Commencement Notice (PDF)
- Form 2 – Extension of Time Claim and Owner's Response to Claim (PDF)
- Form 3 – Progress Claim (PDF)
- Form 4 – Notice of Dispute of Progress Claim (PDF)
- Form 5 – Variation Document (PDF) – Used to record changes to the original contracted work.
- Form 6 – Defects Document (PDF) – Used by the owner and contractor to record minor defects and omissions at practical completion, prior to seeking the final payment under the contract.
- Form 7 - Certificate of Practical Completion (PDF)